Enhance your application
with professional digital dictation
The Philips Software Development Kit (SDK) provides an interface to a full professional digital dictation solution including Philips dictation hardware and the Philips SpeechExec Recorder.
Run mixed environments for efficient workflow management
Increase flexibility by operating third-party applications having SpeechExec SDK integrated and SpeechExec Enterprise in one environment.
Source code examples for easy integration
C# and Visual Basic 6.0 examples with both source code and compiled executables for easy start of integration.
One interface for easy and reliable integration of Philips SpeechExec Recorder into third-party applications
Philips SpeechExec SDK provides one simple interface to hide the complexity of integrating dictation hardware, handling audio codecs or implementing recorder functionality.
Includes DSS codec for outstanding audio quality at reduced file sizes
The .dss file format is the international standard for professional speech processing. Offering outstanding audio quality for recorded voice, .dss files allow a high compression rate and reduced file size, network traffic, and required storage capacity. The format also allows additional information, such as client/patient name or document type, to be stored in the file header, further facilitating file organization.
Encapsulates required interfaces for accessing Philips dictation hardware devices
Philips SpeechExec SDK encapsulates all required interfaces to integrate Philips SpeechMike, Digital Pocket Memo and foot pedal.
Supports Windows Terminal Server, Citrix and VMware environments for maximum flexibility
Support for Windows Terminal Server, Citrix and VMware. Philips Speech Drivers allow the usage of Philips hardware along with virtualized third-party applications.
Based on Microsoft .NET framework for easy and future proof software development
Develop your integration with Microsoft Visual Studio and make use of Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework for future proof software development.
Enter your software serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number, then click Download.
Find your serial number
The serial number can be found on the quick start guide in the product packaging.
- Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM memory:
- 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space:
- 100 MB for SpeechExec SDK, 850 MB (32-bit) / 4,6 GB (64-bit) for Microsoft .NET 4.6
- Operating system:
- Windows 11 Pro, Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Graphics card:
- DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound device:
- Windows-compatible sound device
- Supported file servers:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher
- SpeechExec Software Development Starter Kit download link
- SpeechExec Enterprise license server with two concurrent SDK licenses
- C# and Visual Basic 6.0 examples with source code and compiled executables
- Programmer’s guide
- SpeechExec Windows installer setup merge modules
- Windows Terminal Server, Citrix and VMware
- Sample audio files in celp, wav and dss audio formats
- SpeechExec Enterprise license server
- Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder 8000 series
- SpeechMike Premium Air Wireless Dictation Microphone 4000 series
- SpeechMike Air Wireless Dictation Microphone 3000 series
- SpeechMike Premium Touch Dictation Microphone 3700 series
- SpeechMike Premium Dictation Microphone 3500 series
- SpeechMike Dictation Microphone 3200 series
- SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder 1000 series, 2000 series
- USB Foot Control LFH200 series, ACC2300 series
Where to buy
Find a local retailer
Visit website ›
Visit website ›