Use your voice to work faster, better and smarter
with an enterprise-level speech-to-text solution
SpeechExec Enterprise is an on-premise dictation and transcription solution, ideal for medium to large businesses supporting a wide range of speech-to-text scenarios. From dictation workflows between authors and in-house transcriptionists, direct access to an outsourced transcription service to client or server-side speech recognition. The integrated smartphone app adds mobility to your speech-to-text workflow. Remote management of users, workflow settings and hardware devices and support of virtualization reduces IT costs and simplifies administration.
What our customers say
“In terms of security, the software is hosted on-premise and so are the dictations. Patient privacy is a big priority for us and it’s important that we keep their data safe.“Read the story › See all stories ›
“Turnaround time of documents is at least 80% better. They are able to effectively produce 17000 discharge summaries per year and 20-30000 pieces of typed work per year between five secretaries!“Read the story › See all stories ›
“Thanks to the superb sound quality of the SpeechMikes and the outstanding ease of use of our new system, we now have a future-proof solution that benefits our surgery and patients.“Read the story › See all stories ›
SpeechExec Enterprise Dictate for authors
The dictation module organizes and stores dictation files. You can record directly into the application with a microphone or automatically download recordings from a voice recorder. Then, the files are automatically distributed to transcriptionists. Real-time job status information allows easy tracking of your work and the priority setting assures that urgent recordings get preferential treatment in the queue. After processing, you will automatically receive the transcribed documents. With the Speech Recognition package and a microphone, you can perform speech recognition and watch the transcript appear in real time on the screen. Users who work on the go can automatically convert the dictation files recorded on a voice recorder or smartphone to text. Authors can avoid the tiresome task of reviewing by automatically sending the recognized text and the audio file to their assistant for deferred correction and proofreading.
SpeechExec Enterprise Transcribe for transcriptionists
The transcription software allows efficient access to digital voice files. Visual workflow management, including sort, search, and filter options and job information such as author, length and priority, assure productive transcription and fast document turnaround. With the ergonomic Philips Foot Control all transcription and playback functions can be controlled with your foot freeing up the transcriptionists’ hands so they can concentrate solely on typing.
SpeechExec Enterprise Web Access
Enjoy being location independent, working from any computer with a web browser, e.g. when working from home or during a business trip. Web access allows you to be independent of your office equipment and local software installations. You can upload dictations from voice recorders and transcribe them using a Philips foot control. Access can easily be granted to external employees if needed.
SpeechExec Enterprise Manager
The central administration module for the system defines user settings, job information settings, and licenses, and supports Microsoft’s Active Directory services.
SpeechExec Workflow Manager
Set up and automate a workflow for moving, copying, and deleting dictation files based on predefined rules and schedules, and send automatic email notifications.
SpeechExec Statistics Module
The Statistics Module displays comprehensive statistics on dictation, transcription, job status, and workload. The module offers graphical output for better and more precise analysis. Results can be easily exported to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Crystal Reports, or displayed as RTF documents for further processing. More than 30 pre-configured statistical reports are available.
SpeechExec Remote Device Management software
IT administrators can centrally configure all Philips dictation hardware and programmable accessories like the foot control, saving time and resources.
Philips Voice Recorder App for smartphones
The Philips Voice Recorder App for smartphones is designed to fit perfectly into the Philips SpeechExec Enterprise suite. Record, edit, and send dictation files directly from your iOS or Android smartphone. The accompanying SpeechExec Mobile Service Module manages dictations from the Recorder App and distributes the files automatically in SpeechExec Enterprise.
Philips SpeechLive speech recognition and transcription services
Send your recordings to the Philips SpeechLive Transcription Service, where trained transcriptionists turn even complex recordings into text for you.
Enter your VoiceTracer serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number of your VoiceTracer, then click Download.
Find your serial number
Each product has a unique serial number. A serial number usually starts with three letters followed by eleven numbers, e.g. DVT25100012345.
The serial number can be found on the rear side of the product or inside the battery compartment and in the Device Settings menu, under Information.
- Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB
- Hard-disk space:
- 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Framework, 2 GB for SAP Crystal Reports
- 100 Mbit/s transfer rate, TCP/IP network protocol
- Client operating system:
- Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit)
- Server operating system:
- Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2
- DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Windows-compatible sound device
- Free USB port
- Internet connection
- File servers:
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux Samba-Server (Debian, Kernel 3.16.7)
- Email configurations:
- Microsoft Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019/2016/2013/2010
Supported speech recognition software
- Client software:
- Nuance Dragon Professional/Legal 13/14/15 Individual/Group, Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2/3/4
- On-premise private cloud:
- Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition Server for SpeechKit (integrated in SpeechExec Enterprise Dictate and the SpeechExec Enterprise Speech Recognition Server), Nuance Dragon Legal Anywhere, Nuance Dragon Professional Anywhere
- Public cloud:
- Nuance Dragon Legal Anywhere, Nuance Dragon Professional Anywhere, Nuance Dragon Medical One
- Supported languages:
- English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Czech, Danish. Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Automatic update via internet
- Recording format:
- .dss, .ds2, .wav
- Playback format:
- .dss, .ds2, .wav, .mp3, .wma
- File transfer:
- LAN, email, FTP
- Automatic download from portable voice recorders
- Automatic file format conversion at download
- Interface for automatic transcription with Dragon speech recognition software
- DSS Pro encryption:
- real-time AES encryption with 256 bits
- SpeechExec encryption:
- AES encryption with 256 bits
- Supported hardware:
- Philips SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder, Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder DPM8000 Series, Philips SpeechOne Wireless Dictation Headset, Philips SpeechMike, SpeechMike Premium, SpeechMike Premium Touch and SpeechMike Premium Air Dictation Microphones, Philips Foot Control ACC2300 series
- Configuration options:
- device option settings, configuration of slide switch and programmable buttons, keyword configuration, recording profiles, file download, encryption, PIN code protection
Windows-based server virtualization
- Supported virtualization software:
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, VMware Horizon
- Server/virtual desktop operating system:
- Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows Server 2019/2016/2012 R2
- Client operating system:
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- SpeechExec Enterprise Dictate and Transcribe Software running on a server operating system is only supported in Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and VMware Horizon environments
Linux-based server virtualization
- Igel OS 11 (Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops)
- eLux RP 6.x (Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops)
- HP ThinPro 7 or higher (Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops)
- noTouch 2.40.1119 or higher (Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops)
- Ubuntu 18.04 (Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops)
Supported Philips dictation hardware in virtual environments
- SpeechOne Wireless Dictation Headset PSM6000 series
- SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder PSP1000/2000 series
- Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder DPM8000 Series
- Philips SpeechMike, SpeechMike Premium, SpeechMike Premium Touch and SpeechMike Premium Air Dictation Microphones
- Philips Foot Control ACC2300 series