Enhance your application
with professional digital dictation
Integrate Philips Dictation Hardware into your application easily. The Philips Software Development Kit (SDK) acts as an interface to Philips Dictation Hardware for quick and reliable integration.
One interface for easy integration of Philips dictation hardware
The Philips software development kit provides one simple interface for the integration and control of Philips dictation hardware in third-party applications.
Fast and easy integration of current and future dictation hardware without changes to your software
Roll out current and future dictation hardware from Philips, such as SpeechMike dictation microphones, Pocket Memo dictation recorders and foot pedals without changes to your software. Simply copy the hardware drivers to the client computer. Administrator privileges or changes to the Windows registry are not necessary, thus ensuring a fast and easy rollout of dictation hardware.
Supports Windows Terminal Server, Citrix and VMware environments for maximum flexibility
Support for Windows Terminal Server, Citrix and VMware. Philips Speech Drivers allow the usage of Philips hardware along with virtualized third-party applications.
Source code examples and demonstration video for easy integration
C# examples with both source code and compiled executables and demonstration video for easy start of integration.
Native support of 64-bit operating systems for seamless integration in future third-party software versions
With native support for 64-bit operating systems, SpeechExec SDK allows the development of native 64-bit applications.
Implemented as COM control for programming language independent integration
To minimize the effort of integration, Philips software development kit for dictation hardware is implemented as COM control, allowing programming language independent software development.
Enter your software serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number, then click Download.
Find your serial number
The serial number can be found on the quick start guide in the product packaging.
- Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM memory:
- 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard-disk space:
- 100 MB hard-disk space for Hardware SDK
- Operating system:
- Windows 11 Pro, Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher
- Hardware SDK download link
- C# example with both source code and compiled executables
- Demonstration video
- Hardware SDK API reference
- Windows Installer Setup merge modules
- Windows Terminal Server, Citrix and VMware drivers
- Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder 8000 series
- SpeechMike Premium Air Wireless Dictation Microphone 4000 series
- SpeechMike Air Wireless Dictation Microphone 3000 series
- SpeechMike Premium Touch Dictation Microphone 3700 series
- SpeechMike Premium Dictation Microphone 3500 series
- SpeechMike Dictation Microphone 3200 series
- SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder 1000 series, 2000 series
- USB Foot Control LFH200 series, ACC2300 series