For Dictation Hardware
Enhance your application
with professional digital dictation
Integrate Philips Dictation Hardware into your application easily. The Philips Software Development Kit (SDK) acts as an interface to Philips Dictation Hardware for quick and reliable integration.
Enter your VoiceTracer serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number of your VoiceTracer, then click Download.
Find your serial number
Each product has a unique serial number. A serial number usually starts with three letters followed by eleven numbers, e.g. DVT25100012345.
The serial number can be found on the rear side of the product or inside the battery compartment and in the Device Settings menu, under Information.
- Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM memory:
- 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard-disk space:
- 100 MB hard-disk space for Hardware SDK
- Operating system:
- Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher
- Hardware SDK download link
- C# example with both source code and compiled executables
- Demonstration video
- Hardware SDK API reference
- Windows Installer Setup merge modules
- Windows Terminal Server, Citrix and VMware drivers
- Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder 8000 series
- SpeechMike Premium Air Wireless Dictation Microphone 4000 series
- SpeechMike Air Wireless Dictation Microphone 3000 series
- SpeechMike Premium Touch Dictation Microphone 3700 series
- SpeechMike Premium Dictation Microphone 3500 series
- SpeechMike Dictation Microphone 3200 series
- SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder 1000 series, 2000 series
- USB Foot Control LFH200 series, ACC2300 series