Outstanding audio quality
with Philips stereo headphones
Ultra-lightweight headphone designed for comfort during extended use. The bass beat vents produce deep, rich sound. Sounds around you are perfectly blocked out while the sound from the headphone is kept in a sealed chamber for perfect quality.
Enter your VoiceTracer serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number of your VoiceTracer, then click Download.
Find your serial number
Each product has a unique serial number. A serial number usually starts with three letters followed by eleven numbers, e.g. DVT25100012345.
The serial number can be found on the rear side of the product or inside the battery compartment and in the Device Settings menu, under Information.
- Sound modus:
- Acoustic system:
- Magnet type:
- Voice coil:
- mylar dome
- Frequency response:
- 18 Hz–20 kHz
- 32 Ohm
- Maximum power input:
- 100 mW
- 96 dB
- Speaker diameter:
- 30 mm
- Cable connection:
- two parallel, symmetric
- Cable length:
- 3 m
- 3.5 mm stereo
- Cable type:
- Plug type:
- gold plated, right angled stereo plug
- Two exchangeable ear cushions
- All Philips desktop dictation and transcription systems
- Philips Pocket Memo dictation recorder LFH9375, LFH9380, LFH9500 series, LFH9600 series
- Philips Pocket Memo meeting recorder LFH0955
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Product dimensions:
- 170 mm × 135 mm × 50 mm/6.7" × 5.3" × 2.0"
- 75 g/2 oz
- Philips USB audio adapter LFH9034