For Web Recorder
Enhance your application
with a professional web recorder
The Philips Web Recorder Software Development Kit (SDK) is a unique and easy solution to integrate a professional recording and transcription player into your web application. The software works perfectly with the latest Philips SpeechMike Dictation Microphones and Philips Foot Controls, for quick and easy control of all recording and playback functions.
Enter your VoiceTracer serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number of your VoiceTracer, then click Download.
Find your serial number
Each product has a unique serial number. A serial number usually starts with three letters followed by eleven numbers, e.g. DVT25100012345.
The serial number can be found on the rear side of the product or inside the battery compartment and in the Device Settings menu, under Information.
- The SDK is a web application and it must be hosted on a Windows Server with the following requirements:
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5 or 10.0
- .Net Framework 4.6.1 of higher
- For Secure Operation SSL Certificate and HTTPS
- ASP .NET 4.7
- The client web application using the SDK must share the same domain and use the same SSL certificate as the SDK web application. It should preferably be hosted on the same IIS as the SDK, although this is not a must.
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- RAM memory:
- 512MB/2GB for the 64-bit version
- Client operating system:
- Windows 11 Pro, Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64bit)
- Client web browser:
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
- Graphics card:
- DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound device:
- Windows-compatible sound device
- Visual Studio 2017
- Download link for Philips Web Recorder Software Development Starter Kit
- Philips SpeechExec Enterprise License
- Web Recorder SDK documentation
Supported hardware products
- Philips SpeechMike Premium Air Wireless Dictation Microphone 4000 and 4010 series
- Philips SpeechMike Premium Touch Dictation Microphone 3700 and 3800 series
- Philips SpeechOne Wireless Dictation Headset PSM6000 series
- Philips USB Foot Control ACC2300 series