What type of cable do I need to connect my VoiceTracer to the computer?

The VoiceTrace has a USB type-C port.

Depending on the available port on your computer, you can use the supplied USB type-C to type-A cable. Almost all computers have a USB type-A port.

If you have a USB type-C port, as is the the case on a Surface or MacBook, you need to use a USB type-C to type-C cable, or alternatively you can use a USB-C adapter.