How can I upgrade the DVT firmware?
1. Connect the device to the computer via the supplied USB cable.
A charging battery icon appears on the screen and the Record/Status LED flashes orange for a few seconds.
2. Download the firmware update file for your model from the product website www.voicetracer.com/help.
3. Unzip the firmware update file you downloaded from the product website.
4. Open Windows Explorer on a Windows computer, or open Finder on a Mac computer.
5. Double-click the VoiceTracer drive. The content of your VoiceTracer is displayed in a new window.
6. Copy the firmware update file to the root directory of the device.
During this process, the Record/Status LED flashes orange. When the process is complete, the Record/Status stops flashing.
7. Disconnect the device from the computer.
The firmware is automatically updated.
The Firmware update window is displayed. When the update is complete, the device will switch off.