Streamline your workflow
with an enterprise-level digital dictation solution
SpeechExec Enterprise Dictation Workflow Solution facilitates communication by linking authors and transcriptionists. All workflow settings, as well as the hardware input devices, can be centrally administrated and configured. The solution is also Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Citrix and VMware ready, making the installation process easier and more convenient for both users and IT administrators.
What our customers say
“In terms of security, the software is hosted on-premise and so are the dictations. Patient privacy is a big priority for us and it’s important that we keep their data safe.“Read the story › See all stories ›
“Turnaround time of documents is at least 80% better. They are able to effectively produce 17000 discharge summaries per year and 20-30000 pieces of typed work per year between five secretaries!“Read the story › See all stories ›
“Thanks to the superb sound quality of the SpeechMikes and the outstanding ease of use of our new system, we now have a future-proof solution that benefits our surgery and patients.“Read the story › See all stories ›
SpeechExec Enterprise Dictate for authors
This dictation module processes voice files from digital voice recorders (Philips SpeechAir, Philips PocketMemo and Philips Voice Recorder App) and desktop dictation devices (Philips SpeechMike). Recording functions, priority, indexing, work routing and keywords can be customized to the author’s needs. Attaching documents to dictation files keeps data organized.
SpeechExec Enterprise Transcribe for transcriptionists
The transcription software allows efficient access to digital voice files. Visual workflow management, including sort, search, and filter options and job information such as author, length and priority, assure productive transcription and fast document turnaround. With the ergonomic Philips Foot Control all transcription and playback functions can be controlled with your foot keeping your fingers on the keyboard.
SpeechExec Enterprise Web Access
Enjoy location independent working from any computer, e.g. when working from home or a during business trip. Web access allows you to be independent from your office equipment and local software installations. You can upload dictations from voice recorders and transcribe them using a Philips foot control. Access can easily be granted to external employees if needed.
SpeechExec Enterprise Manager
The central administration module for the system defines user settings, job information settings, and licenses, and supports Microsoft’s Active Directory services.
SpeechExec Enterprise License Server
The License Server manages licensing for the dictation and transcription modules, the Workflow Manager and the Statistics Module.
SpeechExec Mobile Service
The Philips SpeechExec Mobile Service allows you to send dictations from your Philips Voice Recorder App on your smartphone or Philips SpeechAir to your SpeechExec Enterprise workflow. Additionally, the current status and the result of the transcription can be seen in the recorder app.
SpeechExec Workflow Manager
Set up and automate a workflow for moving, copying, and deleting dictation files based on predefined rules and schedules, and send automatic email notifications.
SpeechExec Statistics Module
The Statistics Module displays comprehensive statistics on dictation, transcription, job status, and workload. The module offers graphical output for better and clearer analysis. Results can be easily exported to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Crystal Reports, or displayed as RTF documents for further processing. More than 30 pre-configured statistical reports are available.
SpeechExec Remote Device Management software
IT administrators can centrally configure all Philips dictation hardware and programmable accessories like the foot control, saving time and resources.
Philips Voice Recorder App for smartphones
The Philips Voice Recorder App for smartphones is designed to fit perfectly into the Philips SpeechExec Enterprise suite. Record, edit, and send dictation files directly from your iPhone or Android smartphone.
SpeechExec Mobile Server
The Philips SpeechExec Mobile Server manages dictations from the Philips recorder app for iPhone and Android, converts them into a common format like MP3, WAV, DSS and distributes the files automatically in SpeechExec Enterprise.
Interface for automatic transcription with Dragon speech recognition software
SpeechExec provides an interface for automatic transcription of dictations. Dictations are picked up automatically from a predefined input folder, transcribed using the corresponding author profile with the Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition engine and returned to the author for correction.
Philips SpeechLive speech recognition and transcription services
Choose between sending your recordings to the Philips SpeechLive Speech Recognition Service for immediate transcription and the transcription service, where trained transcriptionists turn even complex recordings into text for you.
Enter your VoiceTracer serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number of your VoiceTracer, then click Download.
Find your serial number
Each product has a unique serial number. A serial number usually starts with three letters followed by eleven numbers, e.g. DVT25100012345.
The serial number can be found on the rear side of the product or inside the battery compartment and in the Device Settings menu, under Information.
- Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB
- Hard-disk space:
- 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Framework, 2 GB for SAP Crystal Reports
- 100 Mbit/s transfer rate, TCP/IP network protocol
- Client operating system:
- Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit)
- Server operating system:
- Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2
- DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Windows-compatible sound device
- Free USB port
- Internet connection for required software
- activation (SpeechLive services)
- File servers:
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Linux Samba-Server (Debian, Kernel 3.16.7)
- Email configurations:
- Microsoft Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007, Microsoft Exchange Server2016/2013/2010/2007, Lotus Notes 8.5.3/8.0/6.5.5/6.0.3
Additional system requirements for speech recognition software
- Supported speech recognition software:
- Nuance Dragon Professional 15/14/13 Individual/Group, Nuance Dragon Legal 15/14/13, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3.x and 4.x
- Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 2.2 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB (32 bit)/8 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space:
- 8 GB
- Operating system:
- Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit), Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Supported languages:
- English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Czech, Danish. Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Automatic update via internet
- Recording format:
- .dss, .ds2, .wav
- Playback format:
- .dss, .ds2, .wav, .mp3, .wma
- File transfer:
- LAN, email, FTP
- Automatic download from portable voice recorders
- Automatic file format conversion at download
- Interface for automatic transcription with Dragon speech recognition software
- DSS Pro encryption:
- real-time AES encryption with 256 bits
- SpeechExec encryption:
- AES encryption with 256 bits
- Supported hardware:
- Philips SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder, Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder DPM8000 Series, Philips SpeechMike, SpeechMike Premium, SpeechMike Premium Touch and SpeechMike Premium Air Dictation Microphones, Philips Foot Control ACC2300 series
- Configuration options:
- device option settings, configuration of slide switch and programmable buttons, keyword configuration, recording profiles, file download, encryption, PIN code protection
Windows-based server virtualization
- Supported virtualization software:
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop (ICA protocol), Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDP), VMware Horizon (PCoIP)
- Server/virtual desktop operating system:
- Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Client operating system:
- Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 (32/64 bit)
- SpeechExec Enterprise Dictate and Transcribe Software running on a server operating system is only supported in Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and VMware Horizon environments
Linux-based server virtualization
- Universal Desktop 5.x, Linux 10 (Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop)
- eLux RP 5.x (Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop)
- HP Thin OS 5.1.0 or higher (Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop)
- noTouch 2.40.1119 or higher (Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop)
- Ubuntu 16.04 (Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop)
Supported Philips dictation hardware in virtual environments
- SpeechOne Wireless Dictation Headset PSM6000 series
- SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder PSP1000/2000 series
- Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder DPM8000 Series
- Philips SpeechMike, SpeechMike Premium, SpeechMike Premium Touch and SpeechMike Premium Air Dictation Microphones
- Philips Foot Control ACC2300 series