How to upgrade SpeechOne or SpeechMike firmware
Requirement: The Philips SpeechControl application need to be installed on the Computer.
To upgrade the firmware, do the following:
- Download ZIP file with the firmware software from the webpage
- Before you start with the next step, unzip the file.
- Launch SpeechControl application.
- On the “Device” - “Firmware upgrade” page, click “Import” and select the folder which contains the firmware to be imported.
Browse for the target folder with the firmware and click on OK
- Select the firmware version from the Available firmware versions dialog and click Upgrade
- Confirm the firmware upgrade by clicking - Yes, upgrade the device. The Firmware upgrade dialog is displayed: the upgrade process can be followed on a progress bar. The device is ready to use again after the dialog is getting closed
- Firmware upgrade process is running
Important: Do not disconnect the device from the PC while the update is running, because it may damage the device. After the upload is finished, the device will disconnect itself and then reconnect automatically when the upgrade process is complete.