Transcription made easy
Keep your hands free for non-stop typing
Work faster and more accurately by using your foot to start and pause the playback of audio files. The ergonomic design was developed by closely studying transcriptionists’ movements. No need to lift your foot, a slightly pressing with the foot tip is enough. Both of your hands are always free for typing, allowing you to transcribe efficiently even over an extended time period.
£ 92.50 excl. VAT
£ 90.83 excl. VAT
Middle pedal can be fixed in place
£ 102.50 excl. VAT
Enter your VoiceTracer serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number of your VoiceTracer, then click Download.
Find your serial number
Each product has a unique serial number. A serial number usually starts with three letters followed by eleven numbers, e.g. DVT25100012345.
The serial number can be found on the rear side of the product or in the Device Settings menu, under Information.
- Foot control
- User manual
- Philips SpeechExec Transcribe 5.0 or higher
- Philips SpeechExec Pro Transcribe 5.0 or higher
- Philips SpeechExec Enterprise Transcribe 2.5 or higher
- Compliant with 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Product dimensions:
- 198 mm × 54 mm × 170 mm/7.8" × 2.1" × 6.7"
- 650 g/23 oz
- Philips transcription headphones (LFH0334)
- Philips transcription headphones (LFH2236)
- Philips SpeechExec workflow software
- Philips SpeechLive cloud dictation solution
Manuals and documentation
- User manual English (872 KB)
Software and drivers
Marketing & sales material
- Leaflet English (389 KB)