How do I use the Video scene?
You can use the VoiceTracer as an input microphone for your camera in order to have a good audio quality.
- Video camera with microphone input
- VoiceTracer DVT6110 /DVT7110/DVT8110
- 3.5 mm male stereo jack-to-jack audio cable
1. Insert one connector of the audio cable into the headphone jack on the VoiceTracer.
2. Insert the other connector of the audio cable into the microphone jack of the camera.
3. In the settings menu of your VoiceTracer, go to All settings > Scene and select Video. The VoiceTracer now acts as an external microphone.
4. Start recording on your video camera. To exit the Video scene, press the left function button on the VoiceTracer.