V5.xx is valid for PSM6000
V5.19 technical release 2018-12-04
V5.23 technical release 2019-03-14
- Headset remembers two pairing partners for ease of use
- Implementation of a current limiter for the footswitch plug-in
- Changed the way how a connected remote control is initialized after connecting a docking station with a USB port, to avoid problems with certain PCs
- Fixed a problem caused by a lost connection to the headset when establishing a USB connection to the PC host
- Fixed a problem caused by a received telephony command, when there was no connection to the headset, but still an open USB connection to the PC host
- Fixed a problem caused by a long press of the wheel button (to turn on the headset) in combination with a running PDCC or other Speech One aware SW
V5.24 technical release 2019-03-29
- Using a foreign charging pad for charging will de-pair a connected headset, but now the buttons (e.g. the pairing button) will stay functional, unlike before.
- The voice prompt language was not properly reset to English when a ‘Reset to default settings’ was done. Fixed now.
- Changed the battery charge indication to a better fit for aged batteries.
- Changed the LED indication when pressing the pairing button (blinking yellow LED, as described in the quick start guide).
V5.26 technical release 2019-05-27
- Introduction of the new ‘charging only’–mode: When the headset is connected to an Airbridge (FW1.10 and higher) and placed on a powered docking station, it will shortly interrupt its connection to the Airbridge, but automatically reconnect to the Airbridge when the docking station is not (also) powered by the USB plug-in.