V4.xx is valid for SMP4000, SMP4010
V4.30 technical release 2017-10-30
V4.32 technical release 2017-12-22
- Mobile device is now also charged when battery voltage is very low
- Pairing with a new mobile device is now reliable even after a quick exchange (< 4sec) with the old mobile device
- The problem with occasional recording of distorted noise has been fixed
- Modification of data handling in the USB part to avoid problems where the SMPA was not recognized as an audio device
- Changes to the default settings of the Gamepad/Browser mode
V4.33 technical release 2018-01-30
- Fixed a problem which could cause the first recording containing only loud noise after powering up the docking station
- Fixed the case of a permanently buzzing mobile device when ending a recording during a bad connection
Updating the device
settings with PDCC could cause a permanently muted microphone, when a
microphone event was assigned to a button in browser mode, even
when the browser mode was not active. This behaviour has been fixed in this version.
- Fixed a playback distortion problem, when playback was continuously running for more than 30 minutes
- SMPA was not recognized on a Macbook after returning out of sleep mode. Fixed in this version
V4.50 technical release 2018-09-07
Introduction of additional custom keyboard modes:
Custom 1 mode: Windows speech recognition (for Windows OS only)
Custom 2 mode: Dragon Dictate speech recognition (for Mac OS only)
Custom 3 mode: Dragon speech recognition (for Windows OS only)
Introduced a ‘trickle-charging’ mode to handle charging of deeply discharged batteries.
Replaced the flashing red connection LED with a permanently lit orange connection LED in accordance with customer requests.
Removed low voltage warning buzzer sound to avoid confusion with ‘no connection’ warning.
The ‘wake-up’ beep can be disabled by the ‘Enable acoustical warning’ settings.
Fixed a problem, where the mobile device will not wake up when in a low-power mode.
V4.62 technical release 2019-03-29
- Headset can be paired with AirBridge and remembers up two pairing partners for ease of use
- Implementation of a current limiter for the footswitch plug-in
- Fixed a problem caused by a lost connection to the mobile device when establishing a USB connection to the PC host
V4.63 technical release 2019-04-05
- Haptic feedback (‘buzzer’), indicating a low-quality connection, is supressed.
V4.65 technical release 2019-05-28
- Introduction of the new ‘charging only’–mode: When the handset is connected to an Airbridge (FW1.10 and higher) and placed into a powered docking station, it will shortly interrupt its connection to the Airbridge, but automatically reconnect to the Airbridge when the docking station is not (also) powered by the USB plug-in.
- Fixed a problem (JIRA SO-91), where the mouse cursor was dragged to the upper left corner of the screen after the mobile device woke up from idle mode.