Transcription made easy
with a Philips foot pedal
The ergonomic design of the new Philips foot pedal range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. Transcriptionists can stop and start playback with only a slight movement of the heel, and without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.
Enter your software serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number, then click Download.
Find your serial number
The serial number can be found on the quick start guide in the product packaging.
- Foot pedal
- User manual
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Product dimensions:
- 195 mm × 130 mm × 35 mm/7.7" × 5.1" × 1.4"
- 660 g/23.3 oz
- Philips transcription headphones LFH0234
- Philips transcription headphones LFH0334
- Philips SpeechExec workflow software