Enhance your application
with a professional web recorder
The Philips Web Recorder Software Development Kit (SDK) is a unique and easy solution to integrate a professional recording and transcription player into your web application. The software works perfectly with the latest Philips SpeechMike Dictation Microphones and Philips Foot Controls, for quick and easy control of all recording and playback functions.
Easy and reliable integration of Philips Web Recorder into third-party web applications for a quick start
Easy and reliable integration of the professional Philips Web Recorder into your existing third-party web application. You will be able to start recording and get to work quickly, without having to spend a lot of time programming and testing.
Premium recorder for professional audio recording and excellent speech recognition results
The premium web recorder is designed for frequent users and is ideal for working with speech recognition software. The customizable web recorder comes with the standard record, pause and stop functions, as well as a volume meter and editing mode.
Customizable web recorder for a seamless transition into your new or existing user interface
Integrators can adapt the size and colors of the web recorder to make it fit perfectly into their new or existing user interface design. Buttons of unused functions can be disabled and hidden from the player.
Easy playback for accurate and comfortable transcription
The Philips Web Recorder includes volume and playback control features such as playback speed, auto-backspace and winding speed. Clear audio playback and easy navigation makes transcription comfortable for the assistant and the results more accurate.
Philips SpeechMike Premium Touch and Philips SpeechMike Premium Air hardware support for best-in-class audio quality and easy recording control
The premium web recorder supports Philips SpeechMike Premium Touch and SpeechMike Premium Air Dictation Microphones, ensuring authors can get started right away and enjoy best-in-class audio quality and easy recording control.
Philips Foot Control hardware support for quick and comfortable transcription
Transcriptionists can start working quickly and control playback functions conveniently using the Philips Foot Control. Hardware support also ensures that the foot pedal settings can easily be configured to match the assistants preferred transcription style.
Source code examples for easy integration
Enter your software serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number, then click Download.
Find your serial number
The serial number can be found on the quick start guide in the product packaging.
- The SDK is a web application and it must be hosted on a Windows Server with the following requirements:
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5 or 10.0
- .Net Framework 4.6.1 of higher
- For Secure Operation SSL Certificate and HTTPS
- ASP .NET 4.7
- The client web application using the SDK must share the same domain and use the same SSL certificate as the SDK web application. It should preferably be hosted on the same IIS as the SDK, although this is not a must.
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- RAM memory:
- 512MB/2GB for the 64-bit version
- Client operating system:
- Windows 11 Pro, Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64bit)
- Client web browser:
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
- Graphics card:
- DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound device:
- Windows-compatible sound device
- Visual Studio 2017
- Download link for Philips Web Recorder Software Development Starter Kit
- Philips SpeechExec Enterprise License
- Web Recorder SDK documentation
Supported hardware products
- Philips SpeechMike Premium Air Wireless Dictation Microphone 4000 and 4010 series
- Philips SpeechMike Premium Touch Dictation Microphone 3700 and 3800 series
- Philips SpeechOne Wireless Dictation Headset PSM6000 series
- Philips USB Foot Control ACC2300 series