Transcription made easy
Keep your hands free for non-stop typing
Work faster and more accurately by using your foot to start and pause the playback of audio files. The ergonomic design was developed by closely studying transcriptionists’ movements. No need to lift your foot, a slightly pressing with the foot tip is enough. Both of your hands are always free for typing, allowing you to transcribe efficiently even over an extended time period.
Fast and efficient playback control for quicker and more accurate transcriptions
Start, pause, rewind and fast-forward audio files with only a slight movement of the foot tip, keeping your hands free for uninterrupted typing.
Anti-slip pad keeps the device fixed to the floor
The anti-slip pad at the bottom of the device ensures it grips to the floor and stays in place during use. It works great on any flooring surface including carpet, tile and wood. The bumps on the top surface prevent the foot from sliding off.
Waterproof for safe and reliable use even in wet environments
The foot control ACC2330 is fully waterproof. All internal electronic components are sealed and protected against water damage, making it perfect for even wet environments.
Configurable pedal functions for a personalized transcription style
The pedal functions can be personalized to suit your preferred transcription style via Philips SpeechControl or SpeechExec software (Windows only).
Ergonomic design for comfortable use even over longer time periods
The foot control was developed in cooperation with hospital ergonomists and day-to-day power users to ensure a perfectly smooth transcription process with minimal physical strain.
Robust pedals and non-wearing magnetic contact switches that are built to last
The foot control is designed to withstand long hours of regular heavy use. Magnetically controlled contact switches and rugged pedals make it a highly durable and long-lasting device.
Central configuration and management save time and resources
The optional Philips SpeechExec remote device management software allows administrators to centrally manage, configure and update Philips devices, saving the company time and resources.
Middle pedal can be fixed in place
Enter your software serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number, then click Download.
Find your serial number
The serial number can be found on the quick start guide in the product packaging.
- Foot control
- User manual
- Philips SpeechExec Transcribe 5.0 or higher
- Philips SpeechExec Pro Transcribe 5.0 or higher
- Philips SpeechExec Enterprise Transcribe 2.5 or higher
- Compliant with 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Product dimensions:
- 198 mm × 54 mm × 170 mm/7.8" × 2.1" × 6.7"
- 650 g/23 oz
- Philips transcription headphones (LFH0334)
- Philips transcription headphones (LFH2236)
- Philips SpeechExec workflow software
- Philips SpeechLive cloud dictation solution
Manuals and documentation
- User manual English (872 KB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity English ACC2310 (189 KB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity English ACC2320 (189 KB)
- EU Declaration of Conformity English ACC2330 (189 KB)
Software and drivers
- SpeechExec Dictation and Transcription Software
Check for updates
- SpeechExec Pro Transcribe
- SpeechControl driver and configuration software
4.6.461.02 - Windows
- Remote Device Manager
Marketing & sales material
- Leaflet English (1.1 MB)